Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (2nd Generation)
About this item
- Wireless charging case
- Breakthrough wireless design
- Fantastic sound and voice
- 50% more talk time and 24 hours of listening
- Seamless use with your Apple devises
- Powered by the H1 headphone chip
AirPods are breakthrough headphones that reinvent the wireless experience, making it effortless and magical. Automatically on and always connected, AirPods are ready to go whenever you are. Powered by the new custom Apple H1 headphone chip, the new AirPods feature up to two times faster switching between devices,1 provide hands-free “Hey Siri,”2 and are available with the standard charging case or new Wireless Charging Case. And high-quality, efficient wireless combined with beamforming, voice-detecting microphones mean AirPods sound fantastic whether you’re listening to music or doing the talking.3
1 Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation) and AirPods units and software paired with iPhone XS Max and iPad Pro (12.9") (3rd generation) with prerelease software. Testing consisted of switching the audio source from iPad to iPhone. Performance depends on device settings, environment, and many other factors.
2 Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply. 3 Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors.
3 Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation) and AirPods units and software paired with iPhone XS Max units and prerelease software. Testing consisted of transferring phone call audio from iPhone to AirPods. Performance depends on device settings, environment, and many other factors.
Policies & plans
Set up all your Apple devices quickly and easily:
- Unlock iPhone, or your iOS device, and open the AirPods case. Hold them next to each other and tap “Connect.”
- If “Hey Siri” isn’t set up on the iOS device, a prompt will help assist in setup.
- Point out that now AirPods will instantly connect just by taking them out of the case.
- Note how setting up AirPods with iPhone also automatically sets them up with iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Mac, and Apple TV signed into customers’ iCloud account.
AirPods sense when you wear them and automatically play:
- On iPhone, open the Music app and play a song.
- Ask the customer to put AirPods in their ears. Note how the music switches to AirPods and continues playing.
- Then ask the customer to take one AirPod out and then put it back. Point out how the music pauses and resumes.
- Ask the customer to take both AirPods out. Note how the music pauses and you can resume playing on iPhone.
Say "Hey Siri"
Control your music and much more with your voice:
- Ask the customer to put one or both AirPods in their ears.
- Ask the customer to say, “Hey Siri, play music.”
- Show that Siri is listening on iPhone.
- Encourage the customer to try other examples: - “Hey Siri, turn down the volume” (when music is playing) - “Hey Siri, how’s the battery on my AirPods?” - “Hey Siri, is it going to rain today?”
- Go into Settings, Bluetooth, and tap on the next to AirPods. Show how you can also program AirPods to double-tap for Siri.
Charging and Storage
The AirPods case charges quickly and holds additional charges:
- Open the lid of the AirPods case and explain that AirPods are charging whenever they’re inside.
- Show the status light—it’s inside the standard charging case and on the front of the Wireless Charging Case. Point out that it shows the charge for the AirPods when they’re inside. Note that orange means charging, and green means fully charged.
- Remove the AirPods and explain the status light shows the charge of the case.
- Close the lid and mention that the case holds multiple charges for AirPods.
- With the Wireless Charging Case, place it on a charging mat. Talk about how it means customers can charge using a Qi-compatible charging mat or via the Lightning connector on the bottom.
WE SHIP TO FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote D'ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France France Metropolitan French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and McDonald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Islamic Republic of Iran Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea Korea Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Lucia Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena St. Kitts and Nevis St. Pierre and Miquelon St. Vincent and the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom (Great Britain) United States United States Virgin Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Viet Nam Wallis And Futuna Islands Western Sahara Yemen Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe Isle of Man Curaçao Sint Maarten
No posts found