Clearblue Women's Ovulation Kit
About this item
- Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System is clinically proven to double your chances of getting pregnant in the first cycle of use
- Track 2 unique hormones and connect to your phone via Bluetooth technology
- Over 99% accurate
- The digital display uses words for results
- So sensitive you can test up to 5 days before your missed period
The Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System is the only test that typically identifies four or more fertile days each cycle. These are the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. It does this by accurately tracking two key fertility hormones, instead of just one like other ovulation kits do. You can only conceive on a few days each cycle and every woman is different, so knowing in advance the days when you personally have the best chance of getting pregnant can make all the difference. Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System has the unique benefit of connecting via Bluetooth to your phone—it’s the first and only test system to track two unique hormones and connect to your phone. Results are synced and displayed on your phone together with a monthly calendar, cycle comparison charts. You also have the ability to set smart reminders.
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown with its wide tip makes it easy to take the test accurately. The unique Floodguard Technology helps reduce the #1 reported cause of user error by over 70% by keeping excess urine from flooding the test strip. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.
Policies & plans
- Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System is the first and only test system to track 2unique hormones and connect to your phone via Bluetooth technology with smart reminders based on your personal cycles. Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days
- Over 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge
- This product is intended for sale in the US only. App only available for download in the US.
- Clearblue Connected app works with most iPhone or Android phones with Bluetooth 4.0/BLE. To confirm compatibility, see the Clearblue website. The Clearblue Helpline 1-800-321-3279. is available for any questions or concerns.
- Smart reminders based on your personal cycles
- 25 Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test Sticks included
- Easy-to-read digital results
- The only pregnancy test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
- The 'no mess' wide absorbent tip and integrated Floodguard Technology helps reduce the #1 reported cause of user error to make testing easier
- The digital display uses words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
- So sensitive, you can test up to 5 days before your missed period
- 3 Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Tests included
Item # 980214425 Model # 2260-95960
WE SHIP TO FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote D'ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France France Metropolitan French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and McDonald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Islamic Republic of Iran Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea Korea Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Lucia Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena St. Kitts and Nevis St. Pierre and Miquelon St. Vincent and the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom (Great Britain) United States United States Virgin Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Viet Nam Wallis And Futuna Islands Western Sahara Yemen Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe Isle of Man Curaçao Sint Maarten