DECA DUAL FOUNDATION - CHESTNUT FP-46 (2 PACK)
Deca Professional Dual Powder Foundation is a mineral-based, pressed-powder Dual Foundation can be used wet or dry. Deca Dual Foundation is oil-free and protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
Get Dec'd out with Deca. With Deca Dual Foundation, you can simply even out your skin tone or fully cover those imperfections. Mineral Dual Powder Foundation from Deca Professional Cosmetics, are suitable for all skin types. The micronized silky smooth texture captures and reflects light to help soften the appearance of lines. The combination of minerals and botanicals rejuvenate and protect skin.
Pigment-packed colour builds easily from subtle to intense. Deca Dual Powder Foundation offers numerous shades ranging from fair to rich and cool to warm, to complement your skin tone.Mineral Dual Powder Foundation can be applied dry for subtle blending, or wet for full coverage.
Deca Professional Dual Powder Foundation Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera: heals, moisturizes and rejuvenates skin
- Kaolin: protects skin and prevents caking
- Titanium Dioxide: provides natural UV protection
Achieving the fresh faced look:
- Start with Tinted Moisturizer. Smooth over face and blend as a base with fingertips, a cosmetic sponge or a brush (optional)
- Using a dry powder brush, apply your shade of Deca Mineral Dual Powder Foundation, across your face, jaw, and neck.
- Create a natural appearance by contouring with Deca Mineral Bronzing Powder, and applying a subtle blush.
- Finish with a subtle gloss that matches your blush.
How to get the porcelain doll look:
- Start with Tinted Moisturizer, or Liquid Foundation (Depending on desired coverage). Smooth your desired base product over your face, and blend as a base with fingertips, a cosmetic sponge or a brush (optional)
- Before applying Dual Powder foundation, moisten your powder brush or cosmetic sponge. Or you can lightly mist your dual powder compact with a spray bottle. (optional)
- Smooth Dual Powder Foundation over your face, and blend as a base with fingertips, a cosmetic sponge or a brush (optional)
- Contour with Deca Mineral Bronzing Powder, and applying a bold blush.
- Finish with a bold lipstick that matches your blush.