Movado Kora, 28 mm two-tone stainless steel and pale yellow gold PVD-finished stainless steel case and bracelet with white mother of pearl dial and diamond set bezel. For Women's.
Note: Mother-of-Pearl dials may vary in color as each piece is unique making every watch one of a kind.
white mother-of-pearl with printed index
Case Diameter (mm)
stainless steel and light yellow PVD with diamonds
stainless steel and light yellow PVD link bracelet
Swiss quartz movement
Beyond the Dot Movado Facts:
- Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language
- Was founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur
- Is recognized with 100 patents + 200 awards
- Is in 20 Museums around the world
Movado Museum Dial Facts:
- Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947
- Horwitt's design is in the permanent collections of MoMA