Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots Acne Treatment Breakout
Treatment Skin Care Quantity 20.
What it is: A pack of the original acne treatment dots that combine healing hydrocolloid
polymer technology with salicylic acid to minimize breakouts overnight.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Redness and Acne and Blemishes
- Salicylic Acid: Penetrates pores to target acne blemishes and blackheads.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Gently soothes while minimizing the appearance of redness.
- Vitamin A: Helps promote clear-looking skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates,
retinyl palmitate, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than
one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: The only OTC acne treatment dot, these are the first of their
kind to bring hydrocolloid polymer technology and anti-acne active ingredient salicylic acid
together for a focused treatment that minimizes the appearance of blemishes and breakouts
in as little as eight hours (or overnight).
Clinical Results: In a consumer study:
- 91% of participants said that after using the product, their blemish was less red, less
uncomfortable, and significantly less annoying in 6 hours
- 91% of participants said that the product healed the acne that it was applied to
- 95% of participants said the product helped soothe their skin where it was applied.
-After cleansing, apply a dot, tacky-side down, directly on your blemish.
-For best results, wear for at least six hours.
-For even peskier breakouts, use with Peace Out Acne Serum (sold separately).
If you're experiencing any areas of excessive dryness, open skin, or over exfoliated due to peels/
chemical exfoliation/actives, give your skin a little resting time before using these dots.