Vendor Terms and Conditions
Esalez.net Seller/Vendor Agreement
These terms and conditions govern your use of Esalez.net, an online marketplace allowing sellers to sell products directly to customers. Sellers must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions in this Agreement as these terms constitute your legal and contractual obligations towards Esalez.net. The terms of this agreement will be effective upon your acceptance of the same and will govern the relationship between you and Esalez.net including with respect to the listing, advertising, exhibiting, making available, marketing, sale and/or delivery of any products through the website.
Terms and Conditions:
- Esalez.net reserves the right to select products to be displayed on its website. We also reserve the right to determine the sellers who may sell on the website.
- Esalez.net shall receive orders for the products displayed/distributed on behalf of the seller only in the capacity of the entity that provides an access to website, marketing, and distribution channel to the seller.
- On receipt of the Order, Seller will make the products ready for dispatch along with corresponding invoices in favor of buyer within 2 (two) working days. In case of delay, Esalez.net will be immediately informed by the Seller, along with the expected time of dispatch, so that the Buyer may be appropriately informed. In case Seller fails to make the product ready for dispatch to Buyer within the period as stipulated above, Esalez.net will be nonetheless be entitled to the marketing fee on the product as agreed to in this Agreement. However, Seller agrees to package and dispatch the product strictly as per the mandate and/or any guidelines given by Esalez.net from time to time. Seller also undertakes that it shall not promote its products, services, offers, packages, etc to the Buyer directly, indirectly and /or through email, SMS or any other electronic or physical mode.
- The Seller agrees and acknowledges that it will pay the marketing fees, courier fees and payment collection fees for all the orders received through Esalez.net.
- Seller shall quote best, lowest and competitive prices (inclusive of all applicable taxes) of the products to be displayed on the Website.
- Esalez.net shall release the payment on the 15th of every month for products shipped at least 15 days before the end of previous month and or confirmed delivery of Product(s) by the seller/vendor to buyer in good standing, Payments will be held for 90 days of vendors/sellers to avoid fraud in situations where Esalez.net deems necessary.
Payments to vendors/sellers will be made using third party service providers for money transfer outside the USA, any fee charged by the 3RD party providers will be deducted from the seller/vendor account, such as bank fee, transfer fee, Fees are also be deducted from the sellers/vendors account for inside money transfer in the USA.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES CHARGED BY 3RD PARTIES.
STRIPE, PAYPAL, 2CHECKOUT
We Charge 10% on Retail and 5% on Wholesale Gross Sales + Money Transfer Fee to Seller/Vendor Account.
Additionally,we sync our products with Ebay and Amazon, all fees charged by Ebay and Amazon will be in addition to Esalez.net 10% fee. seller/vendor can opt out of this program by letting us know in writing.
- The ownership in the products will be transferred to the Buyer after successful delivery at the destination provided by Buyer, until which the ownership in the product shall be with Seller only.
- All orders placed on the Website are covered under Buyer Protection; hereby Seller agrees to fulfill the commitments made under the above mentioned programmer specified at the Website.
- Seller recognizes and confirms that Esalez.net has the exclusive right to supervise, allow and reject the contents of the Website. Esalez.net shall not be liable for contents and images shared, uploaded or displayed on website by Seller regarding its products and all consequent liability will be borne by Seller only.
- Seller hereby grants to Esalez.net the right to display/delist the product (as updated or to be updated by the Seller on the Seller panel at any/all times) and/or related logo and/or trademark and/or brand name, etc. owned by it or its business associates for marketing/selling through the Website. Seller represents that it has the necessary rights to grant such permission to Esalez.net and agrees to indemnify Esalez.net in respect of any claims, damages, losses etc, arising out of or in connection with violation of the same.
- Except as agreed to by the Parties, the data of Buyers will be the exclusive property of Esalez.net, and Seller will not use for its own purpose or distribute it in any form or means except for the purpose of this agreement and shall keep it confidential at all times Confidential information would include but not be limited to Buyer details, market information, all work products and documents related thereto, the contents of Esalez.net's website or any other information which is treated as confidential by Esalez.net, and any other information received or to be received by Seller which is agreed to be treated under the same terms. The Seller also undertakes to fully indemnify Esalez.net against the breach of this clause.
- Seller shall, at all times and to the complete satisfaction of Esalez.net and without demur indemnify and hold Esalez.net harmless for any and all claims, demands, lawful action suits or proceedings, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses (including legal fees) or damages asserted against Esalez.net by the Buyer or any third party arising out of Seller's actions or omissions in connection with the sale of Seller's products and their performance during the period of this arrangement and for the products sold, even after the termination of this arrangement. Seller represents and warrants that it is a legal entity engaged in a legitimate and lawful commercial enterprise & activity, having all regulatory approvals required to run the similar business and doing regular compliances with applicable provisions of laws.
- Seller hereby declares & confirms that it deals in original, legitimate and genuine quality products which are either self-manufactured and/or procured from the legitimate channel following all legal requirements. Seller further declares that it shall not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party and for any breach or violation of such intellectual rights, it shall be solely responsible.
- Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
You the seller/vendor agrees that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Esalez.net must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Orange County, California. USA, You and Esalez.net agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Orange County, California, USA for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
Our Address is, PO Box 28563, Santa Ana, CA, 92799 USA.
Email [email protected]
We reserve the right to update, modify, edit this seller/vendor agreement at any time.